Our Executive Division deals with senior and interim management appointments. Although Goodman Masson have always dealt with the senior end of the market, a decision was taken in 2008 to create a specialist executive team. This successful team cover all sectors of the market across both private and public sectors and is primarily but not exclusively focused on satisfying the following positions:
Goodman Masson recruit Interim and permanent roles, at the Executive Management Level including:
- Restructuring & Change professionals
- Programme Directors & Managers
- Project Directors & Managers
- Shared Service Directors & Managers
- Finance Director
- Turnaround Directors
- Transformation Directors
The executive team positions itself to respond quickly and effectively to any senior requirement. The Interim team aim to have a shortlist of the best professionals available for any given requirement within 24 hours of being instructed, usually within the same working day. Our innate knowledge and close network within the senior market enable us to move with quality and speed and provide our clients with the best senior talent available.
The Public Sector Practice for our Interim Management product covers a client of; Central Government Departments, Non Departmental Public Bodies, Regulators and Local Government. Across Public Services, we have completed enormous amount of work across the NHS and Transport sectors and have quickly developing work streams across Education and Housing. In addition to this we have been undertaking work across Charity, voluntary and Non Profit sectors.
Interim Management Product base covers;
- Change Managers, Business Transformation and Transition Experts.
- Cost reduction specialists
- Turnaround and Restructuring
- Programme Direction/Programme Management
- Business Analytical and Process Change/Re-engineering.
- Interim Directors of Finance
- Interim Chief Executives
- Interim Commissioning Directors
- Interim Service Head/Directors