- Job reference: AW170217
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Country: England
- Industry: Finance Manager
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: pro rata, pension
An exciting opportunity has become available for a part-time Finance Manager to join a dynamic and modern youth charity based in North East London.
This growing and innovative organisation is looking for a proactive individual who is looking for a diverse role. As a standalone position you will be responsible for all aspects of finance from accounts payable and receivable through to annual budgeting and closing the year-end accounts.
As a member of the Senior Management Team you will be the point of contact for senior stakeholders and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Part of this role will involve training non-finance stakeholders in budgeting and forecasting and building their understanding of these monthly processes.
We are ideally looking for:
• A qualified accountant (or qualified by experience)
• Demonstrable experience working in a similar finance role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A proactive individual who is confident building relationships with internal and external staff at all levels
• Good knowledge of computerised financial systems, ideally SAGE
Based in new, high-spec offices in Hackney, this is a fun and interesting place to work that will suit someone looking for a rewarding and challenging role. It could be perfect for a returning to work parent or someone looking for more flexible working.
This will be a 24 hour working week that offers complete flexibility on the arrangement of the working week.