A global, successful FitnessTech company is looking to add Senior Android Engineers to their NYC team to work with their Android based OS, the OTA process and the hardware integrated apps. HQ in NYC and founded in 2012 with offices in the US, UK and Canada, they're changing the way people get fit!
The skilled individuals will work on the flagship experience that comes with their products and will be responsible for iterating on the process, tech and communication throughout the team as well as growing more mid/junior engineers.
If you're looking to join a stable organization while challenging your expertise & work on an exciting product, let's have a chat!
- Extensive Android development experience
- Strong understanding of clean software design principles
- Strong understading of modern architecture patterns
- Strong understanding of Android framework
- Ability to manage complex cross-team coordination
- Strong experience interacting with REST API & Real-time Data Streaming
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience building cross-platform libraries/SDKs is a PLUS!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Educational Assistance
- Catered lunches every Friday & lots of healthy snacks
- Referral Bonuses