Senior iOS / Android Engineers - New York, NY
An international, successful fintech company is looking to add Senior Android & iOS Engineers to their NYC team to build a new product from scratch. Operating in 24 markets across Europe, they've more than tripled their customer base in the past year to more than 2.3 M customers & continue to drive global expansion! With proven success & aiming to reach 100M+ customers worldwide in the coming years, the engineers will have a huge impact on the new product.
The skilled individuals will work in cross-functional teams while taking ownership & having an impact on the product. They will also design APIs used by the app / improve the tech. stack & make architectural decisions.
If you're looking to join a stable organization while challenging your expertise & build a product you can be proud of, let's have a chat!
Qualifications for Android Engineers:
- Extensive experience with the Android Open Source Platform
- RxJava / RxAndroid / RXKotlin
- Experience with architectural patterns
- Experience speaking at meet-ups / conferences are a PLUS!
Qualifications for iOS Engineers:
- Extensive experience with the iOS platform
- iOS frameworks
- Agile development
- Extensive knowledge in Objective-C & Swift
- Experience driving technical projects from start to end.
- Competitive salary
- Professional Development
- Competitive PTO
- Flexible working hours / Great work-life balance
- Opportunity to work abroad as part of their international team!