12 Month FTC: 1st Line Support Analyst
We are partnered with an International, Non for-Profit Organisation who work to understand the investment implications of environmental, social and governance factors. Their aim is to support its international network of investor signatories in incorporating these factors into their investment and ownership decisions.
As the 1st Line Support Analyst, you will be reporting into the Senior Infrastructure Engineer. You will be providing 1st line IT support and basic IT training to all PRI staff. The role requires you to be able to move from one issue to another efficiently, whilst dealing with a broad range of technologies and end user abilities. In addition, identify opportunities to refine and improve processes and services.
What you will be doing as 1st Line Support Analyst:
- Daily checks of systems at start of day for issues.
- Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents, and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes.
- Follow the defined department ITIL processes and procedures, and wider company standards, policies, and procedures; providing feedback on processes where improvement opportunities are identified.
- Maintain IT hardware and software licence asset register to ensure accuracy.
- Update user guide documentation, create presentations where required
- Provision and deploy new equipment and applications to individuals and groups, following the appropriate processes and ensuring compliance with licensing requirements.
- Supporting users with your expertise in Office 365, Azure, Active directory, Teams, SharePoint, and other cloud-based technologies within the organisation.
- Troubleshooting software, workstations, laptops, and printer issues
- Record, prioritise and resolve issues according to departmental policy
- Provide one-to-one assistance where required
- Additionally, the successful candidate may be required to undertake other duties that may arise within the Organisation from time to time or assigned by your manager
- The above duties give a broad overview of the position and are not intended to be exhaustive
What you need to apply for the 1st Line Support Analyst:
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, desktop and laptop hardware and peripheral devices.
- People-orientated individual who really wants to assist users and can deliver a professional and quality service.
- Active Directory, O365, Exchange, GPO’s, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Laptop and mobile phone deployment
- Basic Intune & Autopilot deployment, Azure User Management
- Email security products, e.g., Mimecast
- Antivirus and Encryption Solutions e.g., Sophos, Bitlocker
- Self-motivated – an independent ‘doer’ able to use their own initiative.
- Good written communication and verbal presentation skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of Cloud and Cloud Services
- Basic networking concepts
- Free private healthcare
- Non-contributory pension of 8%*
- Critical health insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Flexible ways of working