I am partnered with a leading Housing Association on the suburbs of South West London who are looking to add to their growing IT team. They're searching for a Service Desk Analyst to provide end user 2nd Line technical support following an internal promotion.
- Support the organisation's users: servers, networks, applications, desktops, laptops, telephony, and mobile devices
- On a rota basis: routine daily checks and maintenance and act as the 2nd line escalation point of contact
- Front end support: thin clients, PCs, laptops, smart phones and tablets, VOIP telephony, MFDs, video conferencing, MS Office
- Contribute to the maintenance and documentation of the infrastructure estate: recorsd of ICT builds, hardware, licenses, systems configurations, systems and processes
- Infrastructure project work
- Liaise with hardware and software supliers and service providers
- Extensive experience working in ITIL service desk environments
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Great customer service
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office 2010/2016/Office 365
- Citrix Xendesktop (7.11)
- Knowledge of pull printing (Xerox, Ricoh)
- Exchange 2010 / Exchange Online / Exchange 365
- Supporting mobile devices
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMWare troubleshooting and diagnosing
- VOIP (Cisco / Mitel)
This team works collaboratively and actively help each other, so naturally they are looking for someone who is a team player and wants to work hard for the overall success supporting end users within the organisation.
If you are interested in hearing more details about this position then please apply with your CV.
This role may not be for you, and if that's the case, but you're interested in hearing about roles within Technology, Digital, and Data then please send me through an email on Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com