Our client, a global leading information storage company, is looking for a qualified Accountant with strong post-acquisition accounting experience. You will be the Finance lead for M&A activity by generating accurate and robust finance related M&A outputs, comprehensive reporting and insightful analysis to aid business decision making. You will partner with the WE Director of Acquisition and M&A steering group to ensure all finance related M&A expectations are achieved.
- Challenge and understand M&A deal models.
- Recording accounting transactions for acquisitions and opening balance sheet adjustments
- Manage ongoing monthly information flow until finance integration achieved
- Support finance integration and historic data transition
- Produce individual M&A P&Ls and track these against the approved deal models.
Please only apply to this role if you are a fully qualified Accountant.