Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Portuguese speaking Accountant for a large Oil and Gas business based in Bank. The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in accounting and be able to produce management accounts. The salary for this role is up to £37.5k.
- Producing monthly management accounts in GBP and US dollars;
- Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts, including intercompany account in GBP and US dollars, amounts due to/from HMRC;
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of profit and loss accounts, including turnover and payroll;
- Preparing and maintaining the fixed asset register and depreciation;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget;
- Analysing costs variances;
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory accounts;
- Providing support to the accounts team.
- one of the following: AAT qualification or studying towards ACCA / CIMA qualification
- 2 Years minimum experience as an Accountant
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (a must)
- Strong experience in management accounts, including
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Foreign currency as the management accounts are prepared in GBP and in US dollars
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of software such as Twinfield and SAP would be a plus
- Fluency in both Portuguese and English, written and spoken
If this role is of interest please click apply!