Goodman Masson are recruiting for a hotel accountant for a well known Hotel Brand based in North London. The ideal candidate will have experience using Opera. Previous Hotel experience is a must, candidates without this will NOT be considered.
- To manage the production of key management accounts and reports and subsequent analysis of the annual budget and monthly forecasts for The hotel.
- To deliver accurate & consistent accounts.
- To ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and that any material concerns are highlighted.
- Preparation and submitting of VAT returns.
- To improve financial control through shared best practice, ensuring that high standards of professional integrity are maintained.
- To ensure ancillary services in the areas of accounts payable, stock control and month end are delivered in accordance with those set out by the Operations Director.
- Knowledge of SAGE 50
- Good understanding of Word and Excel
- Experience of preparing and presenting financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpretation of financial information to non-financial managers
- Attention to Detail
- Processing VAT returns
If this role is of interest, please click apply.