Goodman Masson are currently working with an agriculture investment business based in Bank who are looking for an accountant for their growing business who will work directly with the Finance Director.
- Running the accounting and reporting cycle on a monthly basis
- Accounts payable
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepayment and receivables
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Production of trial balance
- Production of management accounts for group consolidation
- Reviews and processes financial activities.
- Maintains accounting records
- Supports the preparation of consolidated financials and the production of the annual and interim statutory financial statements
- Checks and prepares consolidation entries and analyses consolidation balances and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintains an efficient closing / consolidation process
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of ERP packages such as SAP / Oracle / MS Dynamics / Sage
- Knowledge of related government legislations and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong in (inter)national communication
- Strong reporting skills
- Service and Time target orientated
If this role is of interest please click apply!