An American investor is looking for a CFA Finalist to to join them on an initial 2 year contract.
The successful candidate must be immediately available and at the final stages of a professional accounting qualification.
Essential experience required.
- Yearend reporting (statutory accounts) and dealings with auditors
- Vat returns and tax computations
- AP/Payments and the full cycle from vendor setup through to cash postings
- Raising bank payments
- Inter-company reconciliations, FX revaluations and interest journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all aspects of the balance sheet
- International Experience - dealing with multi/cross currencies
- Reporting across inter-company and group finance functions
- Process improvement
- Journal entries (FS highly beneficial)
- Understanding of controls, processes and risk
- Being dynamic and having the attitude and curiosity to drive change
- Ideally someone that has been involved in a restructured environment and will be able to have the maturity in process documentation and evaluation from staff who are being made redundant