A leading media business are looking for an Accountant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment.
* Setting up contracts, reviewing cost allocation, and ensure all expense profiles have been set-up correctly in SAP in line with contractual terms and accounting policy
* Monitor the Content email mailbox and ensure all Vendor queries are dealt with in a timely manner
* Timely processing of contracts in SAP to ensure payments can be made within contractual terms to vendors
* Releasing milestones and preparing payment verification files to release Vendor payments
* Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for programming assets and liabilities and investigation and resolution of any anomalies
* Calculate and post the foreign exchange differences in liability accounts
* Set up and maintain program projects and budgets for programming contracts in SAP, as needed
* Work across divisional lines on a global team to resolve accounting and closing issues and work closely with FP&A/Programming to make required adjustments.
* Implement control procedures over the purchases of programme rights
* Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate analysis
* Ensure SOX compliance and appropriate administration and documentation for the Global Accounting function, including liaison with internal and external auditors.