A global, leading consultancy company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their fast-paced and dynamic finance team and help support the company's growth.
- Input supplier bills and expenses for multiple entities in various currencies
- Review/approve employee expenses and import into system
- Monitor payables and resolve supplier queries in a timely manner
- Aid in the preparation of payment runs for multiple entities
- Enter payment runs on the system (Sage 300)
- Assist with credit control process
- Process customer invoices, payments and credit notes for multiple entities in various currencies
- Resolve invoice queries and proactively ensure customers pay on time
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and follow up with invoices coming payable and those overdue for payment with relevant Accounts Payable departments
- Liaise regularly with consultants to ensure all debt is recovered in a timely fashion
- Ensure records are up to date and well-organised
- Assist with preparation of bank reconciliations
- Maintain hard and soft filing system of financial records
- Assist with preparation of internal or statutory reports as required
- Provide support on an ad hoc basis in other business operations areas as required
- General assistance to the finance team
- Improve our accounts payable processes
You will need to be enthusiastic and proactive and a strong team player. You will need excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to identify and solve problems. You will be organised and able to cope with a demanding, fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like it could be your next role, then apply today!