A leading investment management service are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team.
You will be reporting to the Finance Controller and will assist in managing and processing various accounts and transactions.
- Data processing
- Invoice processing
- Assist with the weekly and monthly reporting
- Perform various account reconciliations
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders as required
- Assist with any ad-hoc requests when required
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in business, accounting or related field
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
You will be a quick learner, and have the confidence to work independently. You will have an excellent work ethic, and the ability to prioritise your workload (including the processing of large volumes of transactions). You will be a team player and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.