A multi-million pound commercial property company is looking for an Accounts Assistant on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful candidate MUST be available immediately.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
- To support Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Tax teams.
- To support the financial reporting team.
- Reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Cash receipts journals
- Reporting of cash balances and receipts.
- To calculate and produce VAT and CIS returns.
- Assist with the production of the annual PSA return.
- To assist with the Month and Year End processes.
- Support Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable operations, tax and the financial accounting teams.
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis and project work as requested.
Skills and Experience
- Preferably studying for or intending to study for a professional accounting qualification.
- Experience of using SAP is desirable.
- Experience of working to high attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills, including Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.