This Investment Management organisation is looking for a self-motivated Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
- Preparation of monthly performance and wealth statements to senior management
- Monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Manage company cash flow requirements
- Processing of invoices received on a daily basis, both manual and automated
- Supporting banking procedures, ensuring accuracy of transactions and addressing any discrepancies
- Support to team administrator
- Any ad-hoc duties required
- Degree in accounting or similar
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Experience of processing invoices / experience in a role of a similar description
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of double entry. Having experience with inter company and multicurrency transactions is preferred.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.