£32000 per annum
We have partnered up with the UK’s largest supplier of retail-based hand car washes and is the sole supplier to Tesco for their national hand car wash portfolio. They are a privately-owned family business with more than 260 franchised sites operating in the UK and has contracts in place to continue opening new sites. The company prides itself on its ethical and responsible values that underpin every part of the business and every relationship (internal and external).
To oversee credit control of Group companies and help to prepare the Group management accounts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Raising monthly fee invoices for all group companies
- Direct Debit submissions for invoices
- Keep tracker spreadsheets updated and accurate
- Responsible for second line credit control after the Finance Assistant has contacted Franchise Partners
- Credit Control – timely reporting to management
- Following the documented credit control process for Group Companies
- Attempt to resolve disputed invoices with Franchise Partners
- Coordinating with Legal department about outstanding payments
- Review credit control reporting
- Reporting to Finance Manager and Finance Director of all non-payment issues in a timely manner
- Completing the Group control accounts as instructed by Finance manager
- Putting together the Consolidated Management Accounting sheet and reviewing with Finance Manager
- Posting adjusting journals to ensure accruals concept is followed
- Stock – Monthly COS adjustments, invoice matching against Goods-In. Working with Shipton on
- stocktaking adjustments
- Putting together budgets for new sites, constructing project P&Ls, analysing and reporting on variances
- Raising renewal invoices based on costing sheets, assisting with meetings, processing adjustments,
- constructing project P&Ls and analysing and reporting on variances
- Coordinating the resale process procedure. Ensuring that all outstanding liabilities are discharged before making payments to outgoing franchisees
- Creating the resale statement by gathering all outstanding invoices and send them to Franchise Partners
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing manager about current resales and sales when initial payment is made
- Sending relevant information to Sales Manager for sites wishing to resell before their meeting
- Informing Legal department of payment terms for expiry to be put into FA agreement
- Manage the schedule of “Big Fee” payments are received in a timely manner and informing relevant parties where issues regarding payment arise
- Informing Legal and Shipton team payment status of expiry once sites have made payment to allow the commence of work.
General Accounts Administration and other Ad Hoc Duties
- Help the engineers with GSM queries
- Contacting maintenance team regarding discrepancies and issue with maintenance invoice
Key Attributes and Experience:
- Good up-to-date working knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounts is essential.
- Previous experience in a Credit Control role, ideally dealing with individuals rather than businesses.
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent intermediate Excel skills including the ability to use VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
- Must be well organised.
- Polite and confident telephone manner and communication style
- Letter writing skills.
- Happy to be flexible and a team player.
- Hybrid working
- Offering up to £32,000 per annum
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.