Harrow - £23,000-£28,000
I have just been contacted about a fantastic Accounts role at a growing firm. If you are looking for a company that can help develop you and give you clear career path, then this role is for you!
- Deal with account preparation
- 75% accounts/25% audit
- Work as an assistant to senior staff on accounts and audits
- Prepare Vat returns, management accounts and booking records
- Have direct communication with clients, maintaining relationships and making sure they're happy with the standard of work
- Prepare non- audit accounts
My client is looking for someone who has their AAT and wants to start studying their ACA/ACCA. Ideally you will have 1-2 years experience or 3-4 years at a small-medium sized firm. You will have good knowledge of Microsoft office and accounting software. Being an excellent communicator and a person that can work well in a team is also desirable. Having the work ethic and motivation to succeed is essential.
This great opportunity will give you a solid foundation for a career in Accounts and will kickstart a brilliant journey for you! Please get in contact asap if this role is of interest.