As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Receive and verify invoices and expenses
- Ensure correct approval has been given for services received.
- Enter details of invoices / expenses into SUN
- Ensure VAT for invoices and expenses have been properly and accurately recorded in Oracle
- Prepare and process all methods of payments (UK and international) of invoices and
expenses, ensuring that the payments are properly authorised
- Resolve queries with suppliers and staff members in relation to accounts payable
- Maintain supplier and staff account information in the Company's online banking system
- Proper maintenance and preservation of all records in keeping with statutory and internal
- Calculate and post to SUN operational expense-related accruals and prepayments on a
monthly basis excluding the one related to the group out of the UK
- Close accounts payable in SUN as per agreed timetable as part of month-end
- Perform month-end reconciliation with bank accounts.
- Assist in internal and external audits
- Assistance with the quarterly VAT return process
Candidates are required to have experience of the above duties and be immediately available to start a new role in the coming week.