Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for an exciting media business based in Farringdon. The ideal candidate will have a years experience and the salary is up to £25,000.
- Own AR for the media business, working with the key stakeholders to ensure that billing is timely and accurate as well as query resolution and ensuring the revenue is reconciled on a monthly basis
- Chasing debts in a timely fashion or allocating to the most suitable colleague, ensuring debtor days are minimized and reporting on this for the media business
- Coordinate weekly payment runs, ensuring that the business submit invoices and supporting documentation in line with AP process, that coding is correct and that WNS are managed to pay on time.
- Develop close working relationships with key invoice submitters within the business and provide process training as well as resolving queries to ensure invoices are processed on time.
- Coordinate cash postings with WNS across several transactional currencies, to ensure that all accounts are reconciled and that cash is applied correctly in an efficient manner
- Support Media Management Accountant in preparation of the Media Management Accounts e.g. journal posting, balance sheet recs, credit card recs - with scope for these responsibilities to grow over time once transactional duties mastered
- Support Management Accountant in reporting on performance e.g. ad sales performance per person, personal expenses reporting, status of credit control and building out a reporting pack on media KPIs for the senior management team
- Perform ad hoc analysis for the Media Management Accountant and Financial Accountant
- Develop close relationships with the business and gain an understanding of the business model
- Approve credit card claims through Concur and chase / report on late submissions
- Studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Experience in accounts payable
- Degree educated with strong academic background
If this role sounds like you please apply!