Goodman Masson are currently working with a rapidly growing tech start up based in Old Street. The business are going from strength to strength and have secured series A funding and looking to almost double in size in the next year. They are recruiting for a finance assistant.
- Taking ownership of the business accounting with support from the FD. You'll use external and internal support to ensure timely, accurate, robust accounts.
- Working with our offshore team to ensure that basic financial processes are running efficiently and help troubleshoot any issues.
- Managing day-to-day cash flow through preparing, sending and chasing customer invoices and paying supplier invoices.
- Supporting the business' monthly reporting providing value-add analysis on financials and KPIs as part of our management and investor reporting.
- Providing support with forecasting, budgeting and predicting future financial trends and minimise costs where possible.
- Owning the payroll process and relationship with the payroll provider. Liaise on tax and other payroll issues and act as a primary contact for the business employees.
- Working with our external accountant on filings for Companies House, HMRC and working with our foreign accounting support for international filings and requirements.
- Occasionally needing to 'wear multiple hats', supporting HR, Sales, Operations or with commercial or legal projects to add insightful financial support.
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAS)
- Strong accounting knowledge from practical experience - knowing your debits and credits!
- BSc degree in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word). GSuite skills (Sheets, Docs, Slides) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management abilities#
If this sounds like you, please click apply!