Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a reporting capital analyst for a leading retailer based in Piccadilly. This role is looking for a graduate with at least 1 years experience.
- Weekly reporting of sales, stock, product group, and other similar standardised reports. Also to include the amendment and development of new reporting & analysis when required to meet business needs.
- Responsibility for the accounting and analysis of capital expenditure. Ensuring it is correctly invested, accounted for and controlled within budget. Crucial to success in this role is to build relationships with non-finance teams, becoming an authority on the relevant finance systems and the ability to challenge current processes to ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish.
- Responsibility for the monthly and annual accounting of various Head Office Department costs, including variance analysis. The jobholder will also be expected to assist in identifying any potential cost savings, challenge spend and assist in the building of the Departmental Budgets.
- Assist the Finance Director and wider finance team with any ad-hoc financial & commercial analysis.
- 2:1, or higher, graduate in accounting or finance related subject
- At least one year's relevant experience in a finance related role.
- Good Excel skills essential and experience using Word and Powerpoint are preferable.
- Strong commercial awareness ideally gained from a retail background.
- Ability to build relationships and transfer financial understanding to non-financial managers is essential.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Deadlines - able to cope with change and work within deadlines set.
If this role sounds like you please click apply!