A leading media business are looking for an accounts assistant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment.
- Setting up contracts, reviewing cost allocation, and ensure all expenses have been set-up correctly in SAP in line with contractual terms and accounting policy
- Timely processing of contracts in SAP to ensure payments can be made within contractual terms to vendors
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for programming assets and liabilities and investigation and resolution of any anomalies
- Calculate and post the foreign exchange differences in liability accounts
- Set up and maintain program projects and budgets for programming contracts in SAP, as needed
- Monthly review of potential programming write-offs
- Work across divisional lines on a global team to resolve accounting and closing issues and work closely with FP&A/Programming to make required adjustments.
- Ensure SOX compliance and appropriate administration and documentation for the Global Content Accounting function, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
To qualify, you need:
- Immediately available or 1 week notice period
- 4+ years AR/AP experience in a large multinational corporation
- Good knowledge of US/UK GAAP and IFRS