Accounts Payable – TEMP 4-6months
£140 – £150pd PAYE OR £180 – £190pd UMBRELLA*
Full time office-based role
Our client is a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale network dense, carrier and cloud neutral multi-customer data centres in Europe and Asia. You’ll will be working with a group manager who has AP experience, and you will play a fundamental role in running and streamlining the companies AP function.
- Monthly closing and reporting on Accounts Payable accounts.
- Weekly preparation of aged payables report.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Proactively process invoices and expense claims on an ongoing basis for site employees.
- Preparation of monthly payments, in a timely and accurate way.
- Monthly closing and reporting on Accounts Payable accounts, ensuring errors are identified and resolved.
- Support AP month-end closing process and perform monthly AP related balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Provide support for special ad-hoc projects as directed.
- Two to three years in and accounts payable role, undertaking similar tasks.
- Experience with multiple ERP systems.
- Competent with Microsoft suite, particularly Excel
- Analytical & highly numerate
- High level business English
- Commercially aware
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thinks outside the box & provide value
- Problem solver, Flexible, well organised
- Experience of Yardi (desirable)
- £140 – £150pd PAYE OR £180 – £190pd UMBRELLA*
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.