You will be responsible for ensuring an accurate expense accounting (accruals, prepayments, bank reconciliation) and an efficient accounts payable function.
- Processing accounts payable (suppliers, staff expenses and credit cards), including associated ledger entries for approval, including closing of AP as part of month end.
- Payment runs (BACS and CHAPS)
- Bank reconciliation
- deal with expense- related accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
- Assist in internal and external audit
- Assist with quarterly VAT and GST returns
- Assist in month-end procedures
- Preparation of inter-company re-charges
- Proven track record in a sole Accounts payable role
- Experience of multi- currency ledgers and foreign payments essential
- Experience working in a international business.