Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an accounts payable assistant for a leading luxury clothing and homeware brand. This role is paying up to £24.5k.
- Log all incoming invoices on the system (Microsoft Dynamics) and distribute to relevant approvers across the business
- Checking of all employee expenses ensuring expense claims are in accordance with the Company's expense policy
- Processing of approved invoices and employee expenses to the ledger
- Perform regular reconciliations of supplier statements
- Follow up unapproved overdue invoices with approvers and provide a weekly report to the AP Supervisor to highlight outstanding invoices
- Deal with supplier queries and liaise with different departments to resolve any issues in a timely manner flagging any issues to the AP Supervisor
- Provide support as required with any ad-hoc projects
- Administrative duties including opening post, printing invoices, monitoring the accounts payable email inbox and filing of processed invoices and expenses
- Strong attention to detail and accurate input is essential
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
If you like the look of this role then please apply!