An exciting new role has come up in a fast-growing and specialised company for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their wider, dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be integral in ensuring the efficient and smooth running of processing supplier invoices and payments.
* Processing supplier invoices in Sage using the purchase order system.
* Dealing with supplier queries.
* Reconciling supplier statements.
* Preparation of weekly supplier payments using Sage.
* Processing Barclaycard expenses.
* Checking and processing expense claims and receipts for payment.
* Post and reconcile the current bank account to Sage.
* Maintenance of supplier information and dealing with supplier account queries.
* Opening new accounts for suppliers including obtaining bank details from UK & International suppliers.
* Supplying Senior Management with any information needed for supplier meetings.
* Scan and attach all documents into Sage200 in a timely manner.
* Run monthly Marketing and Training spend reports
* Any other duties, within reason, as required by the Financial Controller.
Skills and Experience
* AAT qualified / Part qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
* Experience of working with Sage 200
* MS Excel / Outlook experience
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Can work under own initiative
* Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then please apply today!
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.