Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading healthcare company based in Kings Cross. This role is ideal for someone who is used to dealing with a high volume of Invoicing.
- Ensuring laboratory purchasing is in line with group processes, and supporting new supplier, product set up and maintain master product list.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of laboratory purchasing.
- Procurement system 'super user' status to support new starters and assist laboratories.
- Process medical and consumable supplier invoices upon receipt using the correct VAT treatment that is specific to that company.
- Coding the invoices to the correct general ledger account/department and obtaining the appropriate authorisation through liaising with HODs in the business before presenting the invoice for payment within the agreed payment terms
- Minimum AAT qualified or studying towards relevent accounting qualifications or has an accounting degree
- At least 1 years experience working within Accounts Payable
- Demonstrate basic understanding of VAT and recovery under standard and partial exemption rules.
- Experience in managing supplier performance and relationships (Essential)
- Experience of liaising with staff and suppliers at all levels.