Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a real estate investment firm for an accounts payable assistant. The role is ideal for someone with 2 years experience and is paying up to £32k dependent on experience and interview performance.
The role will as follows:
Accounts Payable team
- Processing of purchase invoices, posting manual payments to accounting system (Bluebox), and reconciling supplier statements to Bluebox.
- Ensure invoices/expenses are correctly coded and authorised and assist with the preparation of bi-weekly payment runs on
- Review of purchase ledger to ensure accurate cash allocations and help resolve any queries
- Handling supplie.r queries and liaising with asset managers to ensure invoice queries are resolved
- Liaise with development team (internal) and subcontractors (external) on a day to day basis.
- Track development budgets against expenditure and provide ad hoc reports to development team when required.
- Complete and submit CIS returns and deal with CIS queries
- Provide holiday cover for Accounts Payable person
- A willingness to learn,
- numeracy skills (e.g. maths qualifications)
- be organised and have a good eye for details
- Good time management
- Good IT skills
- AP experience essential
- Degree eduacted in Accounting/Finance advantageous
If this role is of interest please click apply!