Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a global tech solutions company based near City Thameslink for an accounts payable team member who is resilient, driven and hardworking who will have a key role of liaising between payroll and the sales tea and will need excellent interpersonal skills.
- Own the sales commission & sales bonus process, from queries through to performance analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the end-to-end sales process, from customer ordering through to commission payable, in order to field and solve commission-based sales queries.
- Identify root causes and work with business partners to ensure correct resolution.
- Promote company-wide learning of common causes and the correct remedies, driving innovation and change to business practice in order to reduce conflicts and create efficiency's.
- Handle foreign currency queries, identifying exchange rate impact on sales performance and helping sales people identify risk and implementation strategies to avoid future complications.
- Collect and prepare monthly commission charges relating to extra-order activities freight and rebates.
Work alongside Payroll to calculate sales-related performance bonuses.
- Minimum 1 year stable Accounts Payable Experience
- Good communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- ACCA/CIMA studier
- Good numerical skills
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!