Goodman Masson are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established asset management company based in Bank. This role is a purchase ledger focused role with the opportunity to progress and focus on other areas.
- Managing the invoice approval process, including coding and posting invoices on our NetSuite general ledger system
- Preparation and processing of weekly payment runs
- Preparation of purchase ledger reconciliations
- Resolution of internal and external purchase ledger queries
- Maintain the invoices shared mailbox on a daily basis and online filing system
- Maintain supplier sets/amendments applying established process to ensure safe guards against potential fraud
- Manage and maintain multi cost Centre invoices, including some large allocation splits
- Reconcile GBP and foreign currency accounts; maintaining daily postings to meet monthly deadlines
- Generate monthly aged creditors stats and report on any outstanding items
- Create and maintain process notes for any areas above that may require the
- At least 2 years experience in purchase ledger
- Expense payments experience
- Ideally worked in a publicly listed business
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier
if this role sounds like you please click apply!