Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading transport company based in Central London for an accounts payable team member who is resilient, driven and hardworking who is ambitious in their pursuit of a career in accountancy.
- Log all incoming invoices on the system (Microsoft Dynamics) and distribute to relevant approvers across the business
- Checking of all employee expenses ensuring expense claims are in accordance with the Company's expense policy
- Processing of approved invoices and employee expenses to the ledger
- Perform regular reconciliations of supplier statements
- Follow up unapproved overdue invoices with approvers and provide a weekly report to the AP Supervisor to highlight outstanding invoices
- Deal with supplier queries and liaise with different departments to resolve any issues in a timely manner flagging any issues to the AP Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year stable Accounts Payable Experience
- Good communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- ACCA/CIMA studier
- Good numerical skills
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!