The Accounts Payable Specialist will oversee the whole accounts payable process from posting stock order forms to managing payment runs. They will be responsible for the multi currency creditors ledgers, posting supplier invoices, completing supplier reconciliations and responding to ordering queries. They will be working closely alongside one other team member in the AP department as well as the 5 team members in the accounts department. We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge and can use their practical skills to create new and efficient processes.
- Take ownership of the supplier ledger and payment run process, ensuring accurate posting of invoices and regular supplier reconciliations
- Actively manage the payment of customer refunds and payment runs in multi currencies
- Liaise with suppliers and the ordering team as required
- Ensure accurate postings of invoices and run month end supplier ledger reports
- Effectively process stock order forms
- Help to train an apprentice working alongside you in the AP team
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently
- Relevant experience in the AP function of a company
- Has worked in a fast-paced and challenging environments
- Experience of processing supplier invoices and posting bank payments
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Self motivated and confident
- Ability to identify issues and us initiative to solve problems
Along with a very competitive base salary there is a guarenteed 20% bonus and study support!