A well-established, global entertainment company are looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their fast-paced, busy finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Transactions Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording and payment of invoices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Processing invoices; T&E's; Petty cash claims; and prepare statements
- Processing a high volume of invoices received, on a daily basis and filing of said invoices.
- Processing invoices in line with company procedures and committed service legal agreements i.e. match concession invoices received from suppliers to goods receipt notes (GRN's) created at site.
- Working closely with the internal stakeholders to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution.
- Compiling weekly query log with major suppliers and resolve any related issues.
- Assisting with monthly GRNi reconciliation.
- Processing T&E and petty cash claims and filing of said claims.
- Preparing statement reconciliations on a monthly basis; ensuring that outstanding invoices are investigated, and if necessary, copies requested and processed appropriately.
- Understanding the purchase ledger process; related to internal controls and procedures and their implications on the 'procedure to pay' process.
- Ensuring T&E's and petty cash claims are processed in line with company policy.
- Ensuring the workflow complies with the outlined procedures and adheres to audit regulations.
Deliver outstanding customer service
- Answering invoice queries from both internal and external customers in accordance to company guidelines.
- Ensuring that all customers receive friendly, consistent and personalised service at all times.
You will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar, high-volume role. Experience with ensuring compliance and accuracy is also a must. A working knowledge of Agresso and Vista is desired but not essential. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have a high attention to detail and accuracy. You will be motivated, work well under pressure and have a strong team focus.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.