Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for timely and accurate payment of invoices and reconciliation of accounts.
Key Role Responsibilities:
This role will look after a portfolio of properties and processes approximately 1000 invoices per month.
· This role reports to the Finance Manager.
· This role will regularly interact with a wide range of internal stakeholders which may include Senior Leadership, Regional Operations Managers, Community Managers and other colleagues in Property Operations, Investment and Development team members as well as members of Central Services teams such as HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
· Management of effective relationships with key external suppliers will also be required.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
· A good level of general education with good written and strong numerical skills
· Understanding of general accounting procedures
Experience & Skills:
· accounts payable experience
· Experience in using accounting systems and software (Yardi would be desirable)
· Proficient in using Microsoft applications, including intermediate skills in Excel
· Strong data entry skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good attention to detail and methodical approach to work; takes pride in work
. Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
. Positive "can do" attitude