A well-known and reputable entertainment company are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their fast-paced and dynamic Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Transactions Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manually processing a high volume of invoices received, on a daily basis and filing of said invoices.
- Processing invoices in line with procedures and committed service level agreements i.e. match concession invoices received from suppliers to goods receipt notes (GRN's) created at site.
- Working closely with the internal stakeholders to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution.
- Assisting with monthly GRNi reconciliation.
- Compiling weekly query log with major suppliers and resolve any related issues.
- Manually processing invoices in the appropriate rental package in line with procedures and committed service level agreements.
- Processing T&E & Petty cash claims and filing of said claims.
- Working closely with the Buying team to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution.
- Preparing statement reconciliations on a monthly basis; ensuring that outstanding invoices are investigated and if necessary copies requested and processed appropriately.
- Understanding the purchase ledger process; related internal controls and procedures and their implications on the 'procure to pay' process.
- Ensuring T&E's and Petty Cash claims are processed in line with company policy.
- Ensuring the workflow complies with the outlined procedures and adheres to audit regulations.
- Answering invoice queries from both internal and external customers in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensuring that all customers receive a friendly, consistent and personalised service at all times.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a busy and fast-paced accounts payable role is essential
- Experience of ensuring compliance and accuracy, and experience of processing invoices are also essential
- A working knowledge of Agresso and Vista is desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills
You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with others. You will need to be organised and have the ability to prioritise your workload. You will be self-motivated and work well under pressure. You will have a high attention to detail, and a team-focused attitude.
- Annual bonus up to 4% of basic salary
- 23 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (increasing 1 day per full calendar year service up to 25 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Single private healthcare
- Life Assurance x3
If this sounds like it could be your next role, then apply today!