Accounts Payable Clerk
A well known Commercial Property Developer is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful candidate must be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and highly motivated, Accounts Payable Officer, to join our Finance Team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a member of our Accounts Payable team, in a growing and diversifying business.
Candidates should be well organised with an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively. They should be comfortable in a changing, high volume transactional environment. Candidates must be able to work well under pressure, prioritise effectively and have a keen eye for detail.
Responsible for the accounts payable function, which includes tasks such as:
- Review and process multi-currency purchase invoices
- Raise intercompany notes and liaise with overseas counterparts to ensure correct treatment
- Weekly payment runs for open AP items via online banking, adhering to approval processes and authorisation limits
- Liaising with business and suppliers to resolve queries on a daily basis.
- Bank and cash - posting bank payments and receipts, liaising with the Management Accountant where necessary
- Weekly bank reconciliations for a number of currency accounts
- Expense processing using Concur, ensuring all business expenses are authorised and paid on a timely basis
- Processing credit card statements and ensuring rechargeable and non-rechargeable expenses are accounted for correctly.
- Involvement in the month end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations, journal bookings and queries
- Attending weekly AP calls and or meetings and provide reports when necessary.
- Working with internal and external audit
- Ensures adherence to internal controls
- Any other ad hoc tasks
It is anticipated that the skills and experience of the successful candidate will include:
- Experienced in the Accounts Payable function;
- Professional and confident manner;
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation;
- Excellent attention to detail, committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic;
- Team player with a good work ethic who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Experience with SAP (or other large enterprise wide accounting system), Concur would be helpful, but not essential;
- Fluent in English, a second language would be beneficial.