Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading healthcare company based in Kings Cross. This role is ideal for someone who is used to dealing with a high volume of Invoicing.
- Ensuring laboratory purchasing is in line with group processes, and supporting new supplier, product set up and maintain master product list.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of laboratory purchasing.
- Procurement system 'super user' status to support new starters and assist laboratories.
- Process medical and consumable supplier invoices upon receipt using the correct VAT treatment that is specific to that company.
- Coding the invoices to the correct general ledger account/department and obtaining the appropriate authorisation through liaising with HODs in the business before presenting the invoice for payment within the agreed payment terms
- Minimum AAT qualified or studying towards relevent accounting qualifications or has an accounting degree
- At least 1 years experience working within a high volume Accounts Payable department
- Demonstrate basic understanding of VAT
- Experience in managing supplier performance and relationships
- Experience of liaising with staff and suppliers at all levels.
- Ideally Strong Excel Skills
This role offers a competitive salary along with Study Support towards an accounting qualfication.