Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an investment manager based in St Pauls for an accounts payable clerk. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in accounts payable.
- Scan and register invoices (match to PO or raise query).
- Review supplier statements; ensure accounts is up to date (obtain copy invoice if required) complete reconciliation spreadsheet and reconciliation sheet.
- Respond to queries
- Answer phones and return calls if required.
- Check tasks in P2P system (or equivalent).
- Check trays in P2P system (or equivalent) and deal with answered queries accordingly.
- Check submitted expense claims before cost centre head approval.
- Prepare any urgent manual payment requests.
- Post Journals
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to learn
- Highly numerate with good analytical skills
- Diligent, accurate, with attention to detail
- PC literate, must have MS Excel experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to use initiative to solve problems and be proactive
- Deadline focused
- Works calmly under pressure
- Good communication skills (oral and in writing)
- Confident, reliable, trustworthy
- Team player, able to work independently when required
- Flexible in approach and willing/able to quickly learn new systems
- Experienced in AP processes
If this role sounds like you please click apply!