Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join an exciting and rapidly growing property business based in Oval. The right candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience and will sociable, outgoing and a team player.
- To aid the achievement of targets set by the company's CSR policy.
- To batch and scan invoices received onto the document management system.
- Register invoices onto the ECS purchase order system.
- Code invoices without purchase orders.
- Match invoices to order and allocate un-matched items for authorisation.
- Chase invoices for approval.
- Post invoices which have been authorised for payment onto ECS.
- Take responsibility for a group of suppliers on the Ledger, ensuring their accounts run smoothly.
- Liaison with suppliers and where appropriate Property Managers.
- Process major supplier multi bills.
- Process staff expenses.
- Process company credit cards.
- Prepare Cheque and BACS payment runs.
- Prepare ad-hoc cheque payments.
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements on a weekly basis.
- General office administration duties e.g. Filing.
- Rates administration.
- Good standard of English and Maths is essential
- Good communications skills and phone manner, happy to deal with internal and external contacts
- 'Customer' focussed.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team.
- At least 12 months purchase ledger experience.
- Property Sector experience would be useful but not essential.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Advanced Excel.
If this role is of interest please click apply!