Accounts Payable Clerk
Offering between £25k-£27k per annum
Overall Purpose and Company Background
We have partnered up with one of the UKs leading entertainment businesses. The role would require the candidate to support the Finance Transactions Manager in the recording and payment of invoices by processing them accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manually process a high volume of invoices in the appropriate Film rental package (Vista) in line with procedures and committed service level agreements.
- Work closely with colleagues and the Screen Content team to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution.
- Run weekly returns to send out to the film distributors
- Run weekly film contract reports for internal distribution
- Prepare statement reconciliations on a monthly basis; ensuring that outstanding invoices are investigated and if necessary copies requested and processed appropriately.
- Process T&E & Petty cash claims and filing of said claims
- Understand the purchase ledger process; related internal controls and procedures and their implications on the ‘procure to pay’ process.
- Ensure the workflow complies with the outlined procedures and adheres to audit regulations.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to internal guests and external suppliers
- Answer invoice queries from both internal and external customers in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that all customers receive a friendly, consistent and personalised service at all times.
- Take on additional tasks
- For business need reasons you may be asked to take on additional tasks or responsibilities.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience gained within a busy accounts payable role.
- Experience of ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Experience of processing invoices.
- Working knowledge of Vista and Agresso.
- Self-Motivation: Able to achieve results without constant instruction.
- High standards: Focused on the accuracy, attention to detail and quality of work being completed and delivered.
- Works well under pressure: Able to remain calm and objective in demanding situations; able to maintain levels of performance under pressure.
- Team focused: Works well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members’ strengths to achieve objectives.
- £25000-£27000 base salary
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Study Support
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.