Goodman Masson are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with 2-3 years experience within the Media/Creative sector to join one of the largest media conglomerates in the world!
- Full AP process including reviewing and processing vendor invoices, resolve any queries and building relationships.
- Prepare monthly listings of purchase orders to be closed by the financial director and support the financial director in the preparation of VAT returns for all entities.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
In order to be considered for this role you must have 2-3 years accounts payable experience within a media/commercial sector and have VAT and Intercompany experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential along with a intermediate excel skills (Pivots and v-lookups) and a positive can-do attitude.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits and a bonus package.