This global Business Management organisation is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Executive to join their London finance team. You will be enthusiastic and highly motivated with strong experience processing high volume invoices.
- Process a high volume of multicurrency invoices on a daily basis
- Process invoices in line with company procedures and committed service level agreements
- Weekly payment runs for open AP items via online banking
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries on a daily basis
- Posting bank payments and receipts, liaise with the Management Accountant where necessary
- Process expenses & petty cash claims and filing of these claims
- Prepare credit card statement reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Involvement in the month end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations, journal bookings and queries
- Answer invoice queries from both internal and external customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting with internal and external audit
- Degree in accounting or similar
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience of processing invoices / experience in a role of a similar description
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will have comfortable working in a fast pace, high volume work environment. You must be able to prioritise your work load with the ability to focus on accuracy, attention to detail and quality of work being completed and delivered. You will be self-motivated and proactive without the need for constant instruction.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.