You will be responsible for ensuring accounts payable (suppliers, staff expenses and credit cards) are processed in a timely and accurate manner, reconciling all corporate bank accounts and assisting with general accounting tasks of the corporate entities.
- Processing accounts payable (suppliers, staff expenses and credit cards), including associated ledger entries for approval
- Payment runs (BACS and CHAPS)
- Bank reconciliation across all corporate entities (70+ bank accounts) on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage bank account opening process
- Prepare distribution notices
- Raise recharge invoices
- Assist with quarterly VAT and GST returns
- Filing of monthly bank statements for all corporate entities
- Assist with creating new folders & archiving folders
- Assist in month-end procedures
- Provide assistance with annual audit and tax compliance processes
- Proven track record in an Accounts payable role
- Experience of multi currency ledgers and foreign payments essential
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.