Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager for leading Consultancy based near Aldgate. The ideal candidate will be experience in managing an accounts payable function.
* Manage a team of 4 providing technical and pastoral support.
* Effectively manage the Accounts Payable function ensuring all controls and deadlines are consistently adhered to and accuracy is maintained.
* Identify process improvements and work flow efficiencies.
* Liaise with senior management within the Finance team and help to control the business cash flow.
* Oversee and assist with processing of invoices, employee expenses, corporate credit card claims and CWT travel costs to ensure accuracy and integrity of information at all times.
* Dealing with verbal and written queries and gate keeping the payables controls - ensuring this is dealt with in a professional manner to avoid issues arising.
* Check accuracy of fortnightly Supplier and Expense BACS runs to ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
* Ensure reconciliations of key suppliers and processes are undertaken on a regular basis.
* Maintaining ledger details, managing ledger balances and reviewing aged items.
- Strong previous Accounts Payable experience.
- Initiative and drive, with a flexible outlook and 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads taking into account the team's and business needs.
- Excellent IT skills and a strong grasp of Excel. Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to pick up new systems easily.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills; effective oral and written communication skills.
- Line management skills with experience of managing junior colleagues.
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!