Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an accounts payable specialist for a well know rail business. The role is based in central London and is paying up to £29,000. The ideal candidate will be hard working, effecient and able to work independently. High volume invoicing experience is essential.
- Process invoices and sales orders received in a timely manner
- Review and process e-invoicing files received form suppliers
- Ensure that the procedures for authorising purchase and sales invoices are adhered to
- Ensure that VAT inputs and outputs are accurately identified
- Assist in resolving disputes between the company and external suppliers / customers
- Undertake credit control escalating unresolved disputes to contract management
- Ensure that supplier statement reconciliations are prepared on a periodic basis
- Experience working in a fast paced AP department
- High volume of invoicing experience
- Independent worker
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If this role is interest please click apply!