This well-established, privately-owned company is looking for an Accounts Payable/Treasury Assistant to join their wider finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist AP/AR in preparing payments, including processing and coding invoices by adhering to company policies and compliance
- Help to manage the supplier payment processes to ensure that all suppliers are paid on time
- Point of contact for queries in relation to accounts payable within the company to suppliers and asset managers
- Running weekly debtors and creditor's reports for accountants, preparing analysis of accounts and producing weekly reports
- Posting petty cash receipts and review of credit card expenditure to ensure that they are in line with company policy
- Monitor VAT balance and chase VAT receipts for invoices posted with VAT on payment
- Undertaking bank reconciliations across the Group
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Management Accountants
- Maintain and organising invoices digitally
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Skills and Experience
- 1 years experience in accounts payable or finance-related work
- A relevant degree
- Working towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA
You will be a team player with excellent communication skills. You will need to be organised and have the ability to prioritise your workload. You have have a high attention to detail and accuracy. You will be motivated, proactive and driven.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.