Accounts Payable Specialist – NetSuite Implementation
Location: Central London with hybrid working
Duration: Initial 2-month contract with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent
Rate: £130 – 155 PAYE per day (Depending on experience) plus package
Company Overview: Join a renowned fashion retail and manufacturing company as an Accounts Payable. They are a distinguished name in the world of fashion and craftsmanship, a brand that effortlessly marries tradition with contemporary elegance. Founded in 1865, they have a rich and illustrious history spanning over a century, making them a beacon of timeless sophistication!
My client has recently implemented NetSuite (Nov 22), and as a result of some changes within their Finance and Buying & Merchandising teams, they are now seeking a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist to assist in clearing outstanding purchase orders and ensuring accurate financial postings initially for 2 months with room for the role to extend or even become permanent!
Job Description: In this role, you will be a vital part of our Finance and Buying & Merchandising teams, ensuring that outstanding purchase orders are reconciled and posted accurately in their newly implemented NetSuite system. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced professionals and receive training as you gradually transition to working independently.
- Clear outstanding purchase orders by matching them to Goods Received Notes (GRNs)
- Verify and approve invoices for payment
- Collaborate closely with the Buying & Merchandising and Finance teams
- Contribute to process improvements and error reduction
- Ask questions and seek clarification when necessary
- Previous experience using NETSUITE
- Deep knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, including three-way matching
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to ask questions to ensure accuracy in financial postings
- Preferably, a background in fashion retail or manufacturing, such as CMT work
Training and Support: The successful candidate will undergo initial training with our Buying & Merchandising and Finance teams. Subsequently, you will have the opportunity to work increasingly independently as you gain familiarity with their systems and processes.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.