Goodman Masson are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our clients rapidly growing international SME FMCG/Retail company based in West London. Since last year their growth exceeded 70% which is set to continue this year! This is a great opportunity to join a developing organisation that prides itself on investing in their staff and helping them develop their finance career.
- Take ownership of the supplier ledger and payment run process, ensuring accurate posting of invoices and regular supplier reconciliations.
- Actively manage the payment of customer refunds and payment runs in multi currencies.
- Ensure accurate postings of invoices and run month end supplier ledger reports.
- Liaise with suppliers and the ordering team as required and effectively process stock order forms.
- Help to train an apprentice working alongside.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable position, ideally in the Retail/FMCG sector. Along with this you must have excellent communications both written and verbally, experience working in a fast paced environment and self motivated.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers a 20% bonus + other excellent benefits