Goodman Masson are currently working for an Oil and Gas business based in South Kensington. The role is an AP analyst positon focusing on Cash flow forecasting as well as gaining exposure into budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of UK weekly, 13 week cash flow forecast.
- Processing outgoing payments - electronic banking with Barclays and Danske (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, faster payments).
- Complete the daily bank statement downloading from electronic banking with Barclays and Danske and upload bank statements into SAP to generate the GL transactions.
- Reporting the daily bank cash movements & balances.
- Main contact for bank related queries
- Review invoices for Producing Assets against approved PO's and confirmation of receipt of Goods & Services prior to release for approval.
- Support the preparation of Quarterly full year forecasts.
- Support annual budget process and submission to Group finance.
- Ad hoc projects - provide support as required to the UK Business Controller team.
- CIMA / ACCA part-qualified, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Cash flow reporting.
- Experience of banking payment processes.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal day to day supervision.
- Proactive approach with high attention to detail and meets deadlines.
- Competent user of online banking processes.
- Competent user of SAP (desirable) & AP workflow.
- Experience in supporting project budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Experience of the Oil & Gas industry an advantage, but not essential.
If this role is of interest please click apply!